Labels

Friday 24 November 2017

At the Hotel by Anna Miquel & Alba Macià


AT THE HOTEL: 


ALBA           ANNA

-Welcome to the God Life. How may I help you?
-Good afternoon. I booked a single room for four nights.
-May I have your name, please?
-Alba Macià
-Could you spell your surname?
-It's M-A-C-I-À
-OK, could you fill in this form, please?
-How will you be paying?
-I'd like to pay with credit card.
-Would you like a wake up call?
-No thanks.
-Is there a pool?
-Yes, there is. The pool is on the 2nd floor.
-And is there a restaurant?
-Yes, there are two restaurants. One on the first floor and another one on the 3rd floor.
-Is there room service?
-No there isn't
-Your room is 507, in the 5th floor. Here's your key.
-Thanks for all.



-Excuse me, there's a problem with the air conditioning.
-OK, in a few minutes a tecnic will go in your room.
-What's your room?
-507
-Thanks



- This my key. I would like to pay.
-OK, are you Alba Macià?
-Yes, I am
-You have to pay 490.00€ .
-Thanks for all
-See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment