Labels

Friday 24 November 2017

AT THE HOTEL PAU OSORIO ORIOL SALLA ANDREU PINYOL


 AT THE HOTEL

-Good afternoon . Welcome to Hilton Hotel

- Good afternoon. I booked a double room for two nights

-OK what name please?

-Alex Tomson

-OK one moment please.I'll check the name. OK could you fill this form?

-yes,of course

-could I see your passport please?

-Yes, here you are

-I would like a wake up call

-of course,no problem, which hour sir?

-At 7 o'clock,please

-At what hour is the breakfast?

- From7 o'clock to 10 o'clock

-Your room is 204, and here is your key.

Inside the room

-Oh John, the air conditioning doesn't work!
-I'm going to ask to the manager. I will call you in five minute 

Five minutes later
-Hello.A tecnitian will come to your room.

-Okay

Knock knock

-Come in

-The air coinditoning doesn't work

- Okay, I'll check it. I'm going to clean the filter, and, then it will work well
here its done.

-thank you 

-you are welcome

- good bye

-Bye


BY: Pau Osorio, Oriol Salla i Andreu Pinyol

No comments:

Post a Comment