Labels

Tuesday 28 November 2017

At the Hotel by Judit Capell & Helena Quer.


                                           DIALECT


H: Welcome to the Shirlinton Hotel. How may I help you?
J: I need a room pleace?
H:Wold  you like a single, double or a suite room?
J: I like a suite room pleace?
H: Ok, many I have your name, pleace?
J: Helena Quer.
H: Could you spell thed nice name, pleace?
J: H-E-L-E-N-A  Q-U-E-R.
H:Perfect, how many nights would you like to stay?
J: Five room if it is possible
H: yes it iroom is so  . 
J: In whet floor is it ?
H: That room is in... fifth floor
J: Perfect. One more thing.
H: Tell me.
J: I want the  everything included ( bed, meals, drinks...)
H: Ok. It will cost... 100$ per night and I will give you.
J: How much  do the five days cost ?
H: 100$ every day so this means that it will cost you 500$
J: Oh! lthougt it is a little bit expensive I need it also
H: Thank you very mach.
J: Thanks to you!
H: Have a nice stay!
J: Thanks!.


No comments:

Post a Comment