Labels

Friday 24 November 2017

AT THE HOTEL, ALBA MATEU AND XÈNIA NOGUÉ

AT THE HOTEL

COSTUMER RINGS AT THE HOTEL:

Alba: Hello
Xènia: A.C.Hotels can I help you?
Alba: Yes, today I will arrived in London, Have you got any vacancys?
Xènia: Wait a moment please... Yes, Would you like a single or a double room?
Alba: I've like a single room
Xènia: OK, May I have your name please?
Alba: Alba Mateu
Xènia: Could your spell that please?
Alba: Of course: M-A-T-E-U
Xènia: OK, how many nights would you like to stay?
Alba: Mm... Three nights please.
Xènia: OK, perfect.
Alba: The price is the one I see in the advertisment?
Xènia: Yes, of course!
Alba: OK, thank you!

SOME HOURS LATER, AT THE HOTEL:

Alba: Hey!
Xènia: You are welcome to A.C.Hotels!
Alba: Thank tou.
Xènia: Have you got any reservation?
Alba: Yes, this morning I booked a room by phone.
Xènia: OK, what is your name?
Alba: Alba Mateu. I've got a single room.
Xènia: Yes, here's your key, your room is the 205 on the second floor.
Alba: Ok, thank you. Have you got any map of the city?
Xènia: Yes, here you are the map of the city, the map of the underground and some advertisments for activities.
Alba: Ok, thank you. And what is the price of the three nights?
Xènia: It's 40 punds for night.
Alba: Ok, I need to sign the paper?
Xènia: Yes, sign here please
(Alba signs)
Alba: OK, thank you for all!
Xènia: Your are welcome, if you have any problem call the room service.
Alba: OK, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment