Labels

Monday 5 March 2018

GIVING DIRECTIONS BY: ROGER GARCIA, POL SOLÈ AND ARNAU MORAGUES.

1st situation
P: Hi Arnau can you help me?

A: Yes of course tell me waths your problem?

GIVING DIRECTIONS

P: So i'm here in l'Albi and i need to go to the pool.

A: Okey, where are you?

P: I'm here infront el Casal.

A: Yes, torn left on the first street and then turn left again. And you will be there.

P: Thank you very much Arnau

A; Byee

2nd situation

R: Hi good morning can you give me intructions so how to get to the supermarket?

A: Of course. Look go ahead in this street and then torn left in the second street.

R: Okey wait a moment. Let me tqke note, so I go ahead in this street and then I turn Left no?

A: Yes that's right.

R: Thank you very much

A: ou're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment