Labels

Friday 2 March 2018

GIVING DIRECTIONS BY XÈNIA NOGUÉ, EVA BOSCH, JÚLIA FONT & ALBA MATEU

GIVING DIRECTIONS:

Whatsapp:
Eva: Hi Júlia.
Júlia: Hello Eva, what about going to Lleida this afrenoon?
Eva: oh, it’s perfect, where we meet?
Júlia: In the park it’s okey?
Eva: It’s perfect and then we can go to Lleida with train.
Júlia: Ok! Perfect!
Eva: Bye.
Júlia: See you soon.

In the park:
Júlia: Hello!
Eva: Hey, how are you?
Júlia: Fine and you? Oh, excuse me. Someone is calling me.
Eva: Ok.
Júlia: (SPEAK TO THE PHONE)
Eva: What happened?
Júlia: I’ve got a problem, I can’t go to Lleida, sorry.
Eva: Oh, it’s okay I will ask Alba about going to Lleida.
Júlia: Perfect, bye.
Eva: Bye.

10 minutes later:
A: Hi Eva.
E: Hello! We should go tot the railway station.
A: Yes, I belive, it’s crossing the bridge and turning left.
E: Ok, come one or we are going to lose the train.
A: Okay, come on!

E: I think we are getting lost.
A: We can ask someone for giving us directions.
E: Ok, And what about asking to this girl?
A: Ok

E: Hello!
X: Hey, what do you want?
A: We want to go to the raliway station.
X: Oh ok, it’s easy. You must go straight the last street were you must turn rightand in the end of these, you turn right and there is the railway station.
*A: At the end on these street?
*X: Yes, of course.
E: Oh okey. Thank you very much.
X: Your welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment