Labels

Monday 12 March 2018

GIVING DIRECTIONS Helena Quer, Judit Capell & Ivet Fernandez


GIVING DIRECTIONS



Judit: Hi, can you help me?
Helena: Yes, of course
Judit: Are you from here?
Helena: Yes, what do you need?
Judit: I want to go to the railway station, can you give me some directions?
Helena: Yes, go straight, turn right and go straight again, then you'll se the railway station.
Judit: Okay, I must to go straight, turn left...
Helena: Nono, turn right
Judit: Okay thank you. And another thing, can you give me your phone number
Helena: Yes, it's 689 833 313
Judit: Okay perfect, see you soon
Helena: Bye

Judit: Hi Ivet
Ivet: Hi Judit, it has passed a lot of days since the last time I see you
Judit: Yes a lot of. Okay come on
Ivet: Bye Joel

Ivet: One moment, where are we going?
Judit: To the pàdel
Ivet: And where is it
Judit: I don't know but I have the phone number of a girl.
Ivet: Okay, call her
Judit: Hi Helena
Helena: Hi Judit, what do you need?
Judit: I need some help. I'm in the railway station with my friend and we don't know the way to go to the padel
Helena: Okay don't worry, in five minutes I'll be here
Judit: Hi Helena
Helena: Hi Judit
Judit: This is my friend Ivet
Helena: Hi, nice to meet you
Ivet: Thanks. Can you give me the directions?
Helena: Yes, follow me

Helena: This is my house. From here go straight, turn left, turn right and go straight
Ivet: Okay, Judit copy it on your phone
Ivet: Thanks bye
Judit: Bye
Helena: Bye

Ivet: One moment, now left or right?
Judit: Left
Ivet: I think that it's right, comprove
Judit: It's left, come on

Ivet: Oh, we're in the padel
Judit: Now we can enjoy my mum's match


No comments:

Post a Comment