Labels

Wednesday 21 March 2018

About me by: Laia Moyà Martínez 3rC

ABOUT ME

Hi,
My name is Laia. I'm 14 (fourteen) years old. I live in Arbeca. It is a small town in Les Garrigues. The capital of les Garrigues is les Borges Blanques. I love my town, It's very crazy and productive. I study in the Institute Josep Vallverdú in les Borges Blanques. I study third year eso.
I like playing voleibol and dancing I also play funky in Juneda in the Esclat. I don't like playing basketball. I love dancing and singing. But I sing very badly. My hobby is play dancing. I hate playing ping pong. In my free time I go running and I do homework.

I have three dogs. Their names are Kira, Nit and Pipeta. They are very playful. I have one cat, is name is Pelut because hs has long hair.

I love my family, I have one brother, is name is Joan Marc he's seventeen years old and it's very tall. And my parents'name are Joan and Eva. My dad Joan is very funny and hard worker. My mum, Eva is very sweetheard and talk active.

My town is perfect became it has a lot of places to visit. For example; the Vilars, Santa Caterina, a lot of green areas, rural area, parks, fountains, shops...
Don't miss Arbeca , you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment