Labels

Wednesday 8 May 2019

At the restaurant by Edgar Sans, Sergi Subirana & Ruben Prats


Entering in the restaurant
R: Hi, Welcome to our restaurant.
E: Good afternoon, a table for two, please.
R: Yes, we have one. Please follow me.
Ordering the dish
R: Here is the Menu list if you want to have a look.
Five minutes later
R: Can I take your order, Sir?
E: Yes, please. I’ll have the tomato soup to start and the grilled fish
R: Ok, tomato soup and grilled fish. And you?
S: I’ll have the spaghetti to start and a cheeseburger with chips please.
R: Spaghetti and cheeseburger with chips.
R: Anything to drink?
E: I will have lemonade.
S: For me water please
R: Sparkle water or still water ?
S: Sparkle water please.
The bill
E: Could we have the bill, please?
R: Of course, Sir,
One minute.
R: Here you are.
E: Can I pay by credit card?
R: I’m sorry, we only admit cash.
E: How much is it?
R: It costs 50 pounds
S: Here you are
R: Your change Sir.
E: Thank you
R: You are welcome, bye
S: Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment