Labels

Monday 13 May 2019

At the restaurant By Marçal Bellet, Cristian Daranuta & Nel Vilella,


The phone rings
M: Hi Nel
N: Hi
Tomorrow, I will reserve a table for two persons, will you come?
M: Yes, at what time?
N: At 2 o’clock
N: ok. Bye
M: See you later


5 minutes later
The phone rings

C: Hello?
N: Hi, I would reserve a table for 2 people, please
C: Which day?
N: Tomorrow at 2 o’clock
C: Ok
N: Bye
C: Bye


The next day


N: Hi
C: Hi, are you the people who reserved yesterday?
N: yes
C: Okay, follow me. This is your table. Here you are
N: Thanks
C: Are you ready to order?
N:Yes, I would like to get a double cheeseburger.
M: And me a Spaghetti
C: I would like anything for drink?
M: I would like aquarius
N: I would like a coca-cola
C: Your drinks. You spaghetis and yout chesse burger. Anything for dessert?
M: Me a banana
N: I would like a ice crem
c: Here you are your banana and ice cream.
C: Are you ready to pay?
N: Yes
C: 20 euros please
M: Here you have
C: Bye
N/M: Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment