Labels

Wednesday 15 May 2019

At the restaurant: by Laia Rosinach, Elisenda Fuente & Alèxia Macià


Conversation telephone
Laia: Hello. Welcome to Magazine Restaurant.
Alèxia: Hi, I would like to make a dinner reservation.
Laia: Of course, what evening are you joining us?
Alèxia: We need the reservation for Tuesday night.
Laia: What time would you like the reservation for?
Alèxia: We would prefer 7:00 or 7:30.
Laia: How many people are you going to be?
Alèxia: We will be two.
Laia: Fine, I have a free table for you at 7:00 on Tuesday, if you would kindly give me your name.
Alèxia: Of course. The second name is Macià.
Laia: See you at 7:00 next Tuesday, Ms. Macià.
Alèxia: Thank you so much.

Entering to the restaurant
Alèxia: Hello
Elisenda: hi
Laia: hi, Have you got a reserved table?
Alèxia: Yes we have.
Laia: What is your name?
Alèxia: Macià
Laia: What you prefere inside or outside?
Elisenda: Out side please.
Laia: yes, okay come in. Follow me.
Alèxia: okay thanks
Elisenda: Thanks

At the restaurant
Laia - Here is our menu list. Have a look.
Elisenda - thanks.
Laia - May I take your order?
Alèxia - Yes.  I'd like chicken an a corn as side dish.
Laia - And you?    

Elisenda - I'll take the spaghetti with salad.
Laia - And what would you like to drink?
Alèxia - I'd like a coke, please.
Elisenda - Just wather,.please

When he takes the food, he has two dishes, the chicken and a side order of corn and a burger
Alèxia: sorry where are the toilets?
Laia: Yes, the last door on the right.
Alèxia: Thanks
Elisenda- Excuse me, you made a mistake in my plate, I had asked for spaghetti and a salad
Laia - It's true, I apologise, it's from another table, we're carrying it right now
Elisenda- no problem, thanks.
She comes back with the correct dish
Laia - Is it the one you had ordered?
Elisenda - Yes, thank you very much
Laia- I hope you enjoy them.
Alèxia i Elisenda- Thank you!!
Laia- You are welcome.

(after the meal)
Laia- Would you like something for dessert?
Elisenda - Yes, I'll have a cake, please.  Would you like something else?
Alèxia - No thanks.  I'm full.
Laia- Ok, one moment.

(after dessert)
Elisenda - Could we have the bill, please?
Laia - Yes, here it is.
Alèxia - Hmmm.  $23.55. Here you are.
Laia - Thank you.  Hi hope to see you again.
Alèxia - Thank you. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment