Labels

Wednesday 8 May 2019

At the restaurant by Marta Gaya & Queralt Teixidó

AT THE RESTAURANT

M: Good afternoon.
Q: Good afternoon. I would like a table for one please.
M: Okay, follow me.
Q: Can I see the menu, please?
M: Certainly, here you are.
Q: Thank you.
(5 minutes later…)
Q: Yes, what’s the speciality of the day?
M: Today the speciality is pasta carbonara with bacon and roast chicken.
Q: That sounds so good , I’ll take it.
M: Okay, anything to drink?
Q: Yes, water please.
M: Sparkle water or still water?
Q: Still water please.
(10 minutes later…)
M: Here you are. Enjoy your meal!
Q: Thank you, madam.
(30 minutes later…)
Q: Excuse me, I’d like the bill, please.
M: Yes, okay.In  2 minutes I’ll come. Do you want some coffee?
Q: Yes an Americano.
M: Okay
(2 minutes later)
M: Here are the coffee and the bill.
Q: Okay, thank you very much.
(2 minutes later)
M: Have a nice day and see you again!
Q: Goodbye!
M: Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment