Labels

Monday 9 December 2019

A day in the airport by Aitor Lahuerta & Marc Camí

AT THE AIROPORT


Aitor: Hello, what do you want.
Marc: Hello, I whant a ticket to pick a fly
Aitor: What fly do you want to pick
Marc: I want to go to British
Aitor: Oh its a good side
Marc: Oh thank you, but I don't enjoy enything, because I travelled to bunissnes.
Aitor: I don't care about your live
Marc: Ok, sorry, but I want to leave 
Aitor: Ok put the laggage here
Marc: Ok (pum)
Aitor: Oh it's weights a lot it's 14 Kilograms and you only can to bring 13 Kilograms. 
Marc: Oh sheat, sorry this is the luggage of the boy behind my.
Aitor: Oh, go to lost objects
Marc: Ok by
In the los objects
Aitor: Hello
Marc: Hello I haven’t got my luggage this is the luggage of other people
Aitor: Oh givit to my
Marc: Ok 
Aitor: This is you luggage?
Marc: Yes thanks
In the Boarding pass
Aitor: Hello give to me your passport and boarding card
Marc: 
Aitor: Today is your day of lucky your travel in first class
Marc: Oh thank

No comments:

Post a Comment