Labels

Monday 9 December 2019

DIALOGUE: AT THE AIRPORT by Núria Rubio i Ivet Baraza

DIALOGUE: AT THE AIRPORT


CHECK IN:


A:Hello
B: Hello, welcome to Loft Airlines. How can I assist you today
A: My name is Nuria Rubio. I’m flying to Sydney, Australia.
B: All right Nuria, I need your booking confirmation and passport.
A: Here they are.
B: Okay. Do you have any luggage you’d like to check in?
A: Yes, one bag.
B: Put your suitcase here please.
B: Okay, everything appears to be in order.
A: Excellent.
B: Here is your passport and boarding pass Sir. Your flight departs from gate 32 and your seat is 10A. Boarding will commence at 12:30pm. Enjoy your flight.
A: Thank you. Have a good day.
Passaport Control
A.     Good morning. Can I see your passport?
B.     Here you are.
A.   Thank you very much. Are you a tourist or on business?
B  I'm a tourist.
A .   That's fine. Have a pleasant stay.
B.   Thank you.

ON THE PLANE
YOU: Excuse me, would it be possible to switch seats with someone? My friend and I would like to sit together.


FLIGHT ATTENDANT: Certainly, sir. For now, please take your seat, and once the plane takes off, I'll help you with that.

YOU: Thank you. Could you help me put this bag in the overhead compartment?


FLIGHT ATTENDANT: Sure... there you go.

(YOU SEE THAT SOMEONE IS SITTING IN YOUR SEAT)

YOU: I'm sorry, I think you're in my seat.

OTHER PASSENGER: Oh, let me check my boarding pass... Yes, I'm sorry, my mistake.


YOU: No problem. I'm going to move anyway. My wife and I would like to sit together.


OTHER PASSENGER: Oh, well, I can switch places with your wife. That way you two can sit together.

YOU: Really? That would be great! Thanks a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment