Labels

Tuesday 10 December 2019

At the airport by Àlex Cardil & Raul Cenan

 At the airport

In the airport

Àlex:Next, please Raul:Hi,were I put de bagadge
Àlex:Here please
Raul:Ok.
Àlex:Showme your ticket
Raul:Ok,here it is.
Àlex:Oh, ok you go to Roma?
Raul:Yes I go.
Àlex:Ok,nice now show me your passport.
Raul:Ok,where you have
Àlex:Ok,all is ok.
Raul:Were I need to go
Àlex:You need to go to B3
Raul:Ok,thaks have a nice day
Àlex:Have a nice day
Next waiting for the plane.
Megafon:B3 is going to take off
Raul:Oh I need to go thats my flight.
Àlex:Please show me your ticket
Raul:Here it is
Àlex:Ok,all is fine you can come in.
Raul:Ok,thanks
At the plane
Plane megafon:The plane is going to take off,put you belt on and be quiet
Àlex:
Raul:
Àlex:
Raul:
Àlex:
Raul:
Àlex:
Raul:
Àlex:
Raul:
Àlex:
Raul:
Àlex:
Raul:
Àlex:
Raul:
Àlex:
Raul:
Àlex:
Raul:
Àlex:
Raul:


No comments:

Post a Comment