Labels

Saturday 7 December 2019

At the airport by Dúnia Navarlaz and Carla Pifarré




AT THE AIRPORT




DIALOGUE

CP: Good Morning! I want to buy a ticket to Dubai please.

DN: Hello! In forty minutes a plane will take off. Do you want to go to this plane?

CP: Yes, sure! How much it costs?

DN: 524€, please. And show me your passport and identifications.

CP: There you have.

DN: Thank you so much, have a save flight!

CP: Thanks, bye!


AUDIO

DN: The gate of the flight 3178 to Dubai is open.

CP: Okey, lets go!


AT THE PLANE

DN: The plane will take off in 5 minutes. Please let the windows open and put your seat belt on.


FIFTY MINUTES LATER

CP: Excuse me, can you give me a water, please?

DN: Yes, of course.

CP: How much is it?

DN: 5€

CP: Oh god, this is so expensive! But, give me one please, I'm thirsty.


AFTER A LONG TIME:

DN: Please put your seat belt on again, we are landing.

CP: Oh, finally! This flight was so long and boring.


(GETTING OUT OF THE PLANE)

DN: I hope that your trip goes well. Bye!

CP: Thank you. It was a pleasure to meet you. I hope to see you again in the future. Goodbye!












No comments:

Post a Comment