Labels

Monday 30 November 2020

My presentation by Núria Cornudella Cifuentes.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M03bAgUeLO0&feature=share 

My name is Núria,

I live in Les Borges Blanques, it is a big village and has 6 thousand inhabitants. I like my village because there are many shops and supermarkets.

In my family there are three members and my dog. My mum Mònica, my dad Joan and my dog that is called Nina. My mum works in a school and my dad it’s administrative in the city council. 

I live in a house and there are two bathrooms, three bedrooms and one garden.

My hobbies are playing football and playing the flute. I study music in the school Les Garrigues in Les Borges Blanques. In my free time I watch Netflix and meet with my friends. I practise one sport and it is football. I practise this sport it for two years, and I train football two days per week and the match at the weekends.

My favourite subject are P.E and History because they are effective.

In the future I would like to study nursing because I think it is a very good job and I really like it. My goal this year is to get good grades and study a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment