Labels

Monday 16 June 2014

A MEMORABLE TRIP BY MARTA VILALTA, LARISA OLAR & MARIA MASIP

DIALOGUE 8:


 

Maria: Hi Noelia! 
Noèlia: Hi girls! 
Marta: How was Scotland? 
Noèlia: Scotland is beautiful, I liked to go there very much.
Larisa: How many days were you there? 
Noèlia: Two weeks in my aunt's house. And your trip to London? How was it? 
Maria: We spent a week in a hostel with school mates. 
Marta: It was great! But we walked a lot! 
Noèlia: I also walked a lot in Scotland, but it was fantastic too. 
Larisa: Do you plan to return there? 
Noèlia: Yes, I would go back there in summer. Would you like to come? 
Maria: Oh yeah! We would spend a nice time. I would learn a lot. 
Noèlia: Well, then it is decided, this summer we are going to Scotland. 
Marta: And what did you do in Scotland? 
Noèlia: I visited many museums, churches, pubs by night, castles ... Everything is different here in Catalonia. And you in London, where did you go? 
Larisa: We visited Big Ben, museums, London Eye, British Museum ... and much more. 
Noèlia: Ok girls, I have to go now. Let's meet another day and we stay longer and we'll explain everything better. 
Maria: Perfect, see you soon. 
Marta: Kisses! 
Larisa: Goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment