Labels

Sunday 1 June 2014

Giving directions by Alícia Sedó and Ioana Cenan





ALÍCIA: Excuse me. Can you tell me where the Sport Center is?
IOANA: Yes of course! Do you know where the post office is?
ALÍCIA: No, I’m not sure. Is it next to Starbucks coffee?
IOANA: No, you have to go straight this street and then turn right at the bus stop. Then continue walking and you will see the post office.
ALÍCIA: Sorry, can you repeat it, please? I will take notes.
IOANA: Okey. Go straight this street and then turn right at the bus stop. Then continue walking and you will see the post office. Next to the post office there’s a travel agency with maps on a shelf in front of the building. Catch a map and you will see the Sport Center pointed on the map. The post office is in the Major street, so you only have to follow the map and you will find the sports center.
ALÍCIA: Okay, so first I have to go straight and then turn right to the post office, and then I have to follow the map, right?
IOANA: Yes, that’s all.
ALÍCIA: Perfect, thank you!
IOANA: You're welcome, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment