Labels

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Going shopping by Alícia Sedó and Ioana Cenan




ALÍCIA: Hello! How can I help you?

IOANA: Hi! I’m looking for some shorts and a T-shirt.
ALÍCIA: What colour would you like?
IOANA: I’d like an orange T-shirt and I don’t mind the colour of the shorts.
ALÍCIA: Do you like this T-shirt?
IOANA: No… I’m sorry.
ALÍCIA: And what about this one? We don’t have any more.
IOANA: Yes! I love this one! Let’s see if it fits me.
ALÍCIA: Okay we have this in this colour and a bigger size. Try this first.
IOANA: Okay.
IOANA: How is it?
ALÍCIA: It’s perfect. I like it very much. You look awesome.
IOANA: Oh thank you! Now I have to try some shorts.
ALÍCIA: Okay. I’m going to see what we have.
IOANA: Okay. I’m going to get off this T-shirt while you’re looking for the shorts.
ALÍCIA: Okay.
ALÍCIA: Excuse me Lady. Where are you?
IOANA:... Oh I’m here! Sorry I was talking on the mobile phone.
ALÍCIA: It doesn’t matter. Do you prefer these shorts or these ones?
IOANA: I prefer those ones. I will try them on and if they don’t fit me, I’ll try the others.
ALÍCIA: Okay.
IOANA: I will take these ones and the orange T-shirt. I love them.
ALÍCIA: Okay. It’s 52 pounds.
IOANA: Okay. Here you are. Thank you.
ALÍCIA: You’re welcome. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment