Labels

Tuesday 10 June 2014

GIVING DIRECTIONS, by Marta Vilalta & Larisa Olar



DIALOGUE 7:

Larisa: Mmm.. excuse me, is there any café near here?

Marta: Yes, there are two cafés in Vinaixa.

Larisa: And how do I get there?

Marta: You must follow the street straight ahead and when you reach the bridge turn left following the road, then you will see the café on the right.

Larisa: Thank you very much.

Marta: Aren’t you from here, right?

Larisa: No, I arrived last week in Vinaixa.

Marta: Where are you from?

Larisa: I’m from Rumania.

Marta: Oh, that’s right! If you want, one day I ‘ll show you the town.

Larisa: Perfect! And what’s your name?

Marta: My name is Marta, and you?

Larisa: My name is Larisa.

Marta: Okay, nice to meet you.

Larisa: Nice to meet you, too. Good bye!

Marta: See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment