Labels

Wednesday 4 June 2014

A memorable Trip by Sergi Quintana & Ferran Llobet

Dialogue 7




DING-DONG

S-Who is it?
F-It’s me Ferran.
S-Ok, I’ll open you.

F-How are you?
S-I’m fine thanks, and you?
F-Me too. And how is the family?
S- Fine thanks. Please, come in. Do you want anything to drink?
F-Yes a juice, please.


Sergi goes away …

F-This photo is very old.
S-Do you like it?
F-Yeah! It’s nice!

Sergi arrives …

S-Here you are.
F-Delicious!

Sergi holds the photograph …

S-In this photo I’m in Barcelona for my holidays in summer!
F-How old were you?

Sergi thinks about it ...

S-I was four years old.
F-Barcelona is very beautiful.
S-Yes, and the sea is very blue.

Ferran receives a phone call.

F-Hi… -Ok -When -Now? -I’m here in ten minutes -Ok ok -Goodbye
S-Do you have to go now?
F-Yes I’m leaving, I enjoyed our meeting, It’s great to remember old trips
S-True! Goodbye! and See you soon!
F-Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment