Labels

Wednesday 10 December 2014

At the airport by Andrea Cester & Ester Capdevila






Andrea: Hello
Ester: Hello
Andrea: Have you got any problem?
Ester: Yes, I have. My dag is danaged.
Andrea: Oh! I have lost my bag,too.
Ester:Can I help you?
Andrea: Of course, and also I can help you.
Ester: Perfect! Go to the conveyor belt.
Andrea: Yes.
Ester: What is you name? My name is Nuria.
Andrea: My name is Maria
Ester; Maria! Look, look this isn't my bag, my bag is there.
Andrea: Perfect! Then can you help me?
Ester: Yes, of course.
Andrea: Oh, this is my lost bag!
Ester: It's increbible, catch your bag from the conveyor belt!
Andrea: Yes, I'm very happy.
Ester: I'm happy too.
Andrea: Thanck you very much Nuria.
Ester: Thanck you very much, nice to met you.
Andrea: Bye, bye Nuria, see you later.



No comments:

Post a Comment