Labels

Friday 19 December 2014

Interview by Estel Nogué & Ariadna Chiquillo

The headmistress intervews a new teacher for the job in the high school.





E: What is your name and sunames?
A: I'm Cristina Cooper Los Santos.
E: How old are you?
A: I'm 32.
E: When is your birthday?
A: On the 19th June.
E: What is your nacionality?
A: I'm from Buenos aires, South America.
E: And now, where do you live?
A: In Canada, Ottawa.
E: What is your adress?
A: 17, Saint George, street.
E: What is your marital status?
A: I'm single.
E: Have you got any children?
A: No.
E: Have you got any pets?
A: Yes, one dog.
E: What is your hobby?
A: I like play tennis and sometimes I play table tennis.
E: Okay. Well the intervew is finished.
A: Okay.
E: Nice to meet you Cristina.
A: Nice to meet vou too.
E: Bye.A: Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment