Labels

Sunday 7 December 2014

At the airport by Alena Arbós and Aran Teixidó

DIALOGUE 2




Talking from the airport to the Taxi Driver

-Hello. Can I go to Oxford street please?
+Sure, get in,
-Thank you. Oh! First I've got to go to Old Square.
+No problem, Are you staying in London for a few days?
-Yes, I'm staying in London for a week. My parents live here.
+Fine. Now we are in front of the most important building in London. You should visit it some day.
-I will, thanks. Can you put on the radio?
+Sure. Do you like this radio station?
-Yes, it is good.
+We are in the Old Square.
-Okay, How much is it?
+It's fifteen pounds.
-Here you are. Thank you, bye.
+Oh! Wait a moment! I think you are so pretty... so do you want to have dinner with me tonight?
-Oh that's a surprise. Sure.
+I will be in Fonti Square around half past nine.
-I will be looking for you. Bye!
+See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment