Labels

Friday 5 December 2014

Interview by Andrea Cester & Ester Capdevila





Today we are going to intervew the new owner of Port Aventura. Her name is Maria Sánchez.
- Hello Maria, where are you from?
-Hello Núria, I'm from Reus.
-Which is your nacionality?
-My nacionality is Spanish.
-OK. How old are you?
-I'm thirty-five years old.
-And when is your birthday?
-My birthday is on 9th October.
-Where were you born?
-I was born in Barcelona.
-Which is your martial status?
-I'm married.
-Now let's talk of your place of residence.
-I live in Tarragona, near Port Aventura.
-Which is your adress?
- 14, Marinada street.
-Which is your job?
-In the past I worked in the offices of Port Aventura on a secretary, now I'm the owner of Port Aventura.
-In this job, must you travel by plane?
-Yes, very often.
-Have you got any children?
-Yes.One girl and one boy.
 -Why did you decide to become the owner of Port Aventura?
-Because, since I was a child it was my dream.
-OK. Thanks for your collaboration and your time. Good bye.
-Good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment