Labels

Monday 30 January 2017

At the Hotel by Aina Sans, Alda Pallerola & Aran Sanchíz

Aina: Welcome to the The Bernic Hotel NYC. How may I help you?

Alda:  I'd like a room, please?

Aina: Would you prefer a single or a double?

AranA double please. How much is that?

Aina: It's $95,00 a night. How many nights will you be staying?

Aran: I will be staying for six nights.

Aina: Ok. Six nights comes to $570.00. May I have your name please?

Alda: I'ts Aran Sanchiz and Alda Pallerola.

Aina: And how do you spell that, madame?

Alda: It's A-R-A-N and A-L-D-A.

Aina: Do you will pay with cash?

Aran: Yes. I'll pay with cash then. What time is checkout?

Aina: Checkout is at 11:00 A.M. Your rom number is 106.

Aran: Ok, Is there a spa here?

Aina: Yes, there is.

Alda: And how about the restaurant?

Aina: The restaurant is on the 3rd floor.

Aran: Ok. What time does the restaurnats close?

Aina: The restaurant close at 10:00 P.M.

Alda: At 10 P.M.? Thanks. Oh! And can I get a wake-up call for 6:00 A.M.

Aina: Sure. No problem. Wake-up call for 6:00 A.M. Enjoy your stay

Aran: Ok, thanks.

2 comments: