Labels

Wednesday 25 January 2017

At the restaurant by Judith Malagón & Patrícia Tió


      Ordering in a restaurant



Patrícia: Hello!! Here are your menu. Would you like a drink before you order?


Judith: Yes, erm...I'll have water, please.


Patrícia: Ok, one moment please, I take you now.

                                                                         . . .

Patrícia: Are you ready to order?

Judith: Yes, I'd like a salad and fish.

Patrícia: Ok, perfect. 

Patrícia: Would you like anything to drink?

Judith: I'll have a water, please.


Patrícia: OK. I'll take your menu.

                                         . . .

Patrícia: Here is your food. Enjoy your meal.

                                         . . .

Patrícia: How was everything?

Judith: Delicious, thanks.

Patrícia: Would you like anything for dessert?

Judith: No, just the bill please.

Patrícia: Ok.

Judith: Bye!!

Patrícia: Bye!!

1 comment: