Labels

Monday 30 January 2017

Presentation by Andrea Malagón & Hui Lun Cuadrat





At the library

Hui Lun: Sorry, do you have a French book?

Andrea: Of course, what for?

Hui Lun: I'm a recepcionist at Ricachilton hotel and since it's spring a lot of foreign persons are coming, and most of them are french.

Andrea: Oh I see, now I come

Hui Lun: OK

Andrea: Here you are. Something else?

Hui Lun: A mystery book. I love them.

Andrea: Oh me too, I'm Andrea, what's your name?

Hui Lun: I'm Hui Lun, how old are you?

Andrea: I'm 18 and you?

Hui Lun: I'm 18 too

A: What's your job?

H: I work in a hotel

A: I will come someday

H: Oh fantastic. And what's your job?

A: I work in a veterinary.

H: This is a beautiful job. I love animals.

A: Now I have to leave, but we can meet someday for dinner.

H: Of  course. It will be fantastic.

A: I've got a flight next month and my friend can't come. If you want to come.

H: Sure it would be great!

A: OK, see you!

H: Bye!

A: Bye!

1 comment: