Labels

Sunday 21 May 2017

Directions by Bernat Capdevila, David Serra i Pau Domenech


  • Excuse me. Is there a young hostel near?
  • Hmm, it’s not far. Like 10 minutes on foot.
  • And do you know how to go?
  • Sure, just follow Oxford St, then turn left into Hyde Park and in the traffic lights, turn night for Tgn St. In that street there’s the young hostel.
  • Oh my god, so I go for agonaOxford St, I turn left and in the traffic light I go for Oxford Street again…
  • No, no. When you and in the traffic lights on Hyde Park, you must turn right for Tarragona St. The youth hostel is right there, next to a bikes shop.
  • Okay.. I guess I’ll find it, thank you!
  • You’re welcome dude.

  • Oh, I don’t find the young hostel, I’ll ask to this boy..
  • Hi boy, I’m lost, when is the young hostel wich is near Tarragona Street?
  • Oh, we are in Hyde Park, so if you turn right in that traffic light, you’ll find it without, any problem.
  • Okay, thank you
  • You’re welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment