Labels

Wednesday 17 May 2017

Giving Directions; Aina Sans, Alda Pallerola








Alda: Erm:...excuse me, er... do you know where Liverty Statue is from here? 
          You're American, aren't you?

Aina: Yes, I'm

Alda I thought so. It's your accent. I love your accent. Are you from New York?

Aina: well.... Just outside, actually in the suburbs, enyway...

Alda: I've always wanted to visit New York, but my parents don't travel. She's afraid of flying.

Aina: Really...

Alda And Washington D.C too. There's the white house, isn't there?

Aina: Yes, that's right.

Alda: And there is a very high building, and you can goup to the top. I don't remember the name...

Aina: Well, it's called the Washintong Monument. It's impresive!
          Where did you wanna go?

Alda: To the Empire State


Aina: Empire State's right here. 100 meters to your left.

Alda: In which avenue is?

Aina: Fifth Avenue of Manhattan

Alda: Thank you

Aina: No problem, have a nice day now.

Alda: Goodbye

Aina: Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment