Labels

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Giving and asking for directions Meritxell Triquell & Abril Mañero


Meritxell: Erm... excuse me, madam, do you know where the café of this high school is from here?

Abril: Hi! Sure, Are you American or French?

Meritxell: I am American.

Abril: Oh, A pleasure to meet you, madam.

Meritxell: Oh, thank you, so... nice to meet you too.

Abril: I love American cities!! Five years ago I went to New York and I visited the Empire State, the Central Park and some other famous buildings.

Meritxell: Really?? I also love this part of America and I've got a house near of Empire State.

Abril: Which place near these do you recomend us to visit?

Meritxell: I don't know... I think that Rockafeller is a nice place to go.

Abril: Okay, so... What are you looking for?

Meritxell: The café of this high school. 

Abril: Erm... Okay, so... you can go down upstairs, then turn right and you will see a green door, then go outside on the playground and finally you walk thought the street and finally go into the other green door on your right.

Meritxell: Okay, and those doors are on the left or on the right?

Abril: On the right, madam.

Meritxell: Okay, thank you.

Abril: You're welcome.

Meritxell: Have a nice day.

Abril: You too.

No comments:

Post a Comment