Labels

Wednesday 24 May 2017

Giving directions by Pau Sanchez, David Ollé & AdriÀ Palau

Pau: Erm:...excuse me, er... do you know where the Empire State is from here? 

Adrià: You're from England, aren't you?

Pau: Erm  Yes, I am.

Adrià:  I thought so. It's your accent. I love your accent. Are you from London?

Pau: well.... Just outside, actually in the suburbs, anyway...

Adrià: I've always wanted to visit London, but my parents don't like travelling. They're afraid of flying.

Pau: Really...

David: And Scotland too. There's the Loch Ness, isn't there?

Adrià: Yes, that's right.

David:We have always been interested in the Loch Ness monster, Nessie.

Adrià: Yes, true. It's so curious

Pau: And the highlands. I would love to visit those mountains till the capital of the Highlands! I don't remember the name...

David: It's Inveness

Adrià: Yeah that's right. It's impresive the view from the castle at the top! Sorry!
          Where did you wanna go?

David: To the Empire State

Adrià: The Empire State's right here. 100 meters to your left.

Pau: In which avenue is it?

Adrià: At the Fifth Avenue.

Adrià: Thank you very much.

Adrià: No problem, have a nice day now.
.
Pau: Goodbye

Adrià: Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment