Labels

Monday 15 May 2017

Going shopping by David Olle, Pau Sanchez & Adrià Palau

Goign shopping by David Olle, Pau Sanchez & Adrià Palau


Pau-Hello

David-Hello, can I help you?

Pau-Yes, I'm looking for a jumper

David-Ok. What colour are you looking for?

Pau-I am not sure. What about black or red?

David-What size do you want?

Pau-I think I am a big size.

David-Okay, wait a moment please

5 MINUTES LATER...

David-We are lucky! Here you are.

Pau-Thanks! Can I try it on?

David-Sure, if you want

Pau-Okay, I take this one.





In other shop




Adrià-Good evening.

David-Good evening, How can I help you?

Adrià-Sure, I'm looking for a T-shirt.

Davi-Ok. What colour are you looking for?

Adrià-I am not sure. What about pink or blue.

David-What size are you?

Adrià-I think I am medium size.

David-Okay, just a second. 


5 MINUTES LATER...

David-We are lucky! Here you are.


Adrià-Thanks! Can I try it on?

David-Sure madam.


Adrià-I think that T-shirt is so simple.

David-Okay, can you try this other one?

Adrià-Sure! Thank you!


David-I take this

Adrià-Okay, perfect








No comments:

Post a Comment