Labels

Saturday 14 April 2018

About me by: Xènia Nogué and Alba Mateu





Alba: I'm a girl of 15 years old and I love music and spend time with my friends anf family above all with my little brother who is 11 years old.

Xènia: I'm a girl with 15 years old who loves pets, above all my cat. I like singing, go shopping and spending time with my family and friends.

Alba: Hello my name is Alba and I life in Juneda a town in Les Garrigues.

Xènia: Hi! my name is Xènia and I life in El Vilosell a village in Les Garrigues.

Alba: We go to the INS Josep Vallverdú in Les Borges Blanques.

Xènia: And we are in 3rd of ESO.

Alba: We don't go to the same class except in the optative class.

Xènia: My favourite subject it's Biology, and yours?

Alba: I don't have a favourite subject couse I love all languages classes for exemple Catalan, Spanish and English classes. Do you like studying languages?

Xènia: I like but I prefer study science classes, I find it more interesting.

Alba: And what you do in your free time?

Xènia: In my free time I often meet with my friends, but this is only during the weekend.

Alba: And during the week what do you do after classes?

Xènia: I do violin classes, I go swimming twice a week and I go to English classes.

Xènia: And what about you?

Alba: Well during the week I do padel, funky, English classes and three diferent types of music classes.

Xènia: What type of music do you do?

Alba: I've got piano classes, basic music classes and I sing in a choir.

No comments:

Post a Comment