Labels

Monday 20 January 2014

At the hotel, by Alícia Sedó & Ioana Cenan





Alícia: Hello
Receptionist (Ioana): Good afternoon lady, how can I help you?
Alícia: I have a reservation in the name of Alícia Sedó. Can you tell me where's my room?
Receptionist (Ioana): Okay, let me see.
Alícia: Okay.
Receptionist (Ioana): Yes, you're right. Your room is 106. Can you fill in this form first, please?
Alícia: Yes of course. Can you borrow me a pen?
Receptionist (Ioana): Yes, here you are.
Alícia: Thank you.
Receptionist (Ioana): You're welcome.
Alícia: Here you are.
Receptionist (Ioana): Thank you. Here are your room key.
Alícia: Oh right, I had almost forgotten it.
Receptionist (Ioana): It doesn't matter. If you have any problem. Call the room service, they will help you.
Alicia: Can you give me the number, please?
Receptionist (Ioana): Yes of course. The number is 706 88 67 32.
Alícia: Thank you. And how can I take my luggage to the first floor?
Recepcionist (Ioana): You have to take it to that elevator over there and lift it up. If you prefer to take the stairs, they are just at your back.
Alicia: Ok, thank you. Good bye.
Receptionist (Ioana): You're welcome, have a good stay.


No comments:

Post a Comment