Labels

Saturday 25 January 2014

At the Hotel

Dialoge 5 by Laura Soria and Xènia Llobera




Checking in

- Hello.
- Good afternoon madam. How can I help you?
- I have a reservation in the name of Laura.
- Right, one moment. Have you got a room for three nights?
- That’s right.
- Can you give me your credit card please?
- Yes, here you are.
- Thank you madam. Your room is 103 Miss. Laura. On the first floor. Here’s your room key.
- Thank you.
- You’re very welcome madam.


Hotel – complaints (1)

- Can I help you madam?
- Hi. I’m in  room 103. Miss. Laura there’s a problem with the television in the room. It’s making a strange noise .
- We.. okay, I’ll send someone up to have a look at it Miss. Laura. Sorry, what was the room number?
- 103.
- Right, room 103. I’ll send up a technician straight away.
- Thank you.
- You’re welcome madam.


Checking Out Of A Hotel
- Hello, I’d like to check out please. I’m Miss. Laura in room 103.
- Right, just a second Miss. Laura, I’ll just print out the bill. And how will you be paying ?
- By cash.
- Ok, here is your bill.
- Thank you.
- Can you have a signature here please?
- Yes, of course.
 Here you are.
- Thank you madam. Have a nice day.
- Thank you very much. Goodbye.
- Goodbye madam.

No comments:

Post a Comment