Labels

Friday 31 January 2014

At the hotel by Anna Puig and Laura Cunillera

(THE TELEPHONE RINGS)

-Novotel, good afternoon, how can I help you?
-Hello. I’m Anna Puig. I had like to make a reservation.
-Ok, a room for how many people?
-For three people.
-How old are they?
-A child of 3 years old, a teenager of 15 years old and me, I’m  45 years old.
-Perfect, for when would it be?
-It would be for the first week of hollidays.
- Ok, perfect.Which day would you arrive?
-We would come on Friday 12 of August.
-Right. So your arrival would be on Friday and you willl be for one week, seven nights. Am I right?
-Yes, exactely. We would leave next week on Saturday morning the 18th of August.
-Ok, this will be $500.
_Ok, perfect.
-So we are waiting for you next week. See you soon.
-Thanks. Goodbye.
-Goodbye Miss.Puig.


HOTEL

-Good morning!
-Hello. I have a reservation in the name of Anna Puig.
-Oh yes, here it is. Your room is the 329. And here’s your key room.
-Perfect. Thanks. In which floor is this room located?
-It is on the second floor. Just in front of the left. It is a very big and nice room with the view of the main street.
-So perhaps there would be noise?
-No, don’t worry. The room and the windows are very well insulated. You won’t hear noises unless you open the windows.
-OK. Thank you.
-You are welcome.
-Goodbye. Come on children.
-Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment