Labels

Monday 27 January 2014

At the hotel: by Cristina Montserrat & Núria Farràs









At the hotel

- Hello.
- Good evening sir. How can I help you?
- I have a reservation in the name of Montserrat.
- Right. One moment sir. Miss. Montserrat yes… a single room for two nights?
- That’s right. With an en-suite bathroom.
- Yes miss. Could you fill out this form please?
- Of course... I have a pen, thank you.
- If you’d like to leave us your credit card details, we’ll charge your account when you check out.
- But I don’t… I don’t sign it now.
- No miss, when you check out we will fill in the amount and you sign when you leave.
- Oh I see. Yes, that’s fine. Here you are.
- Thank you miss. Your room is 101 Miss.
Montserrat . On the first floor. Here’s your room key, and the elevator’s right over there. 
- Thank you. Do you have a map of the city centre?
- Yes, here you are.
- Thank you.
- You’re very welcome miss.


Hotel – complaints

- Can I help you sir?
- Yeah, hi. I’m in room 101. 
Miss. Montserrat , there’s a problem with the key room.
What problem have you got with the key?
- The key doesn't open the door of the room.
- Try this other key.
- OK. Thank you.
- You’re welcome miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment