Labels

Tuesday 7 January 2014

At the airport - by Sònia Sans & Maria Melis


Dialogue 4:

Sònia: Excuse me… Is this the place where there are the suitcases of the flight 240813 of Barcelona-London?
Maria: Yes, is this. Do you have any problem? You looks like stressed. Can I help you?
Sonia: Mm… I have a little problem. My bas hasn’t arrived and I’m very scared because is the first time that I flight alone and the next underground are going to leave in a fifteen minutes.
Maria: Oh… I’m so sorry. I haven’t enough time for looking for your bag but if you say where you are staying I can send your bags when this arrived.
Sònia: But I need all objects for this night…
Maria: (The phone ring ) One moment please.
Sònia: Ok.
Maria: Well… Ok. Thank you.  I have good news. Your bag is here, in London. If you wait two minutes I bring your bag here.
Sònia: Ohhh! Thank you very much!!! I wait here.
Maria: You’re welcome. (Maria leave to find the bag). TWO MINUTES LATER MARIA RETURN. Sònia, Is this your bag?
Sònia: Yes, it is! Thank you very much. Well I must leave if I want to take the underground.

Maria: You’re welcome! Good bye and have a nice travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment