Labels

Monday 27 January 2014

At the hotel by Maria Melis and Sònia Sans

-Hello
+Good afternoon sir. How can I help you?
-I have a reservation in the name of Sònia Sans.
+Right. One moment sir. Mr Sònia...yes... a single room for seven nights?
-That's right. With an en-suite bathroom.
+Yes Miss. Could you fill out this from please?
-Of course...erm...I have a pen. Thank you.
+If you'd like to leave us your credit card details, we'll charge your account when you check out.
-Err..but I don't...I don't sign it now.
+No Miss, when you check out we'll fill in the amount and you sign when you leave.
-Oh I see yes, that's.. that's fine. Here you are.
+Thank you Miss. Your room is 124 Miss Sònia, on the first floor. Here's you room key, and the elevator's right over there.
-Thank you..erm Do you have a map of the rutes of the mountain?
+Erm...yes, here you are.
-Thank you.
+You're very welcome Miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment