Labels

Monday 24 February 2014

At the airport By Quim Picó




Hi! Is this the airport?
Yes, how can I help you?
An hour ago I arrived in Munich but I forgot one of my bags in a restaurant of the airport.
Do you remember exactly where you forgot it?
Oh wait a second... I remember that I went to one fast food restaurant to have lunch....
Mc Donalds?
Yeah Mc Donalds, I was hungry and I had lunch there.
But we have a problem, there are two Mc Donalds in the airport. Do you remember which one?
mmmm.... I remember a big banner and a big burguer in the middle of the restaurant.
Ohh ok, yeah I have the information now. Excuse me, is your bag green?
Yeah it is green with something orange.
Okay we have your bag here at lost property goods office. You can come to pick it up.
ok, thank you very much. I'll come this afternoon.
Okay, you'll be welcome.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment