Labels

Saturday 1 February 2014

AT THE HOTEL - By Marta Vilalta & Larisa Olar

DIALOGUE 5:



CHECKING IN


M: Hello.
L: Good morning Sir. Can I help you?
M: I have a reservation in the name of Vilalta.
L: Okay, wait a moment please. Mmmm.. a room for two persons and for four nights?
M: Correct.
L: Could you fill out this form please?
M: Yes, I have a pen thank you.
L: If you don’t mind to leave us your credit card details, we’ll charge your account when you check out .
M: But .... I don’t have to sign it now?
L: No, when you check out we will fill in the amount and you sign when you leave.
M: Oh I see. That’s fine, here you are.
L: Thank you, your room is the 301 on the third floor. Here you are your room key. You’re very welcome!
M: Thank you!


PHONING RECEPTION


L: Reception, can I help you?
M: Yes, I’m Marta Vilalta, in the room 301.
L: Oh, what happens?
M: My television doesn’t seem to be working.
L: I’m really sorry… Now I’m going to send a technician.

M: Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment