Labels

Saturday 1 February 2014

AT THE HOTEL Noèlia Serra & Maria Masip





ARRIVING
-Hello.
-Good morning. How can I help you?
-I want to book a room.
-Ok. One moment. What is your name?
-My name is Noèlia Serra.
-How many nights do you want to book?
-Two nights.
-Ok, Could you fill out this form please?
-Yes, right now.
-If you don't mind leaving us your credit card details, we’ll charge your account when you check out.

-OK, you can have it.
-Your room is 256 Mrs. Noèlia. On the fourth floor. Here’s your room key.
-Thank you.
-You’re very welcome.
-Enjoy the hotel.

PHONING RECEPTION

·Reception, can I help you?
·Yes, it’s Mrs Noèlia in room 256. Could you ask to room service to send up a bottle of water please?
·Yes, now we ill send it to you in a minute.
·Thanks.

·Who’s there?
·Room service Mrs Noèlia.
·Come in! Could you put this on my bill, please?
·Of course miss.
·Thank you.  
·If you need something else, please call again .

No comments:

Post a Comment