Labels

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Eating out by Xènia Llobera and Laura Soria

At the Restaurant



- Hi. A table for one please.

- Certainly. Follow me please.
...
- Are you ready to order?
- Yes, I’ll have the pizza of ham and cheese, please.
- And for drink?
- Erm... I’ll have some water please.
- Anything else?
- No, thank you
- Ok. I’ll be right back.
...
- Here is your water and olives to nibble.
- Thank you.
...
- Ok. Here’s the pizza of ham and cheese. Have a nice meal.
- Thank you.


Later:


- Would you like dessert?
- Yes. What do you have?
- We'll have a yoghurt, a tangarine and a custard.
- Err… So will I, a tangarine please.
- Ok, anything else?
- No thank you.
- Ok
- Excuse me, can I have the bill please?
- Here you are sir. It’s all right?
- Yes, thank you very much.
- You’re welcome. Have a nice day.
-Good bye.
-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment