Labels

Friday 9 January 2015

At the airport by Anna & Monica


Anna: Excuse me, two of my bags hasn't arrived.
Monica: Can I see your ticket please? 
Anna:Yes
Monica: Okay... so you were on flight BA54 from Juneda
Anna: Yes that's right.
Monica: Coming to the office. 
Anna: Ok
Monica: This is the office, Andrea this is your ticket
Andrea:Ok. Whats your problem?
Anna: Two of my bags hasn't arrived.
Andrea:Can you give me a description of the bag miss?
Anna: Well yes, one of my bag is red and big an the other is yellow an small
Monica: Can I have your name miss?
Anna: My name is Bonet, Anna Bonet
Monica: Can I see your number phone?
Anna: Yes my number phone is 654098745
Andrea:
Anna: Do you have any idea when that will be?
Monica: Well, hopefully this afternoon when the next flight arrives from Juneda
Anna: Ok Thanks
Anna i Monica: Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment