Labels

Saturday 23 May 2015

At The Restaurant by: Xavier Salvany, Jordi Pons i David Falcó



David: Hi. A table for two please.
Xavier: Certainly.
Jordi: Erm.. Do you think we could seat near the fire?
Xavier: I’m sorry, those tables are reserved, but you can sit here.
Jordi: Ok. Thank you.
David: Can you bring me the menus, please?
Xavier: Oh yes, wait one minut please.
David: Ok, thanks.


------------- 1 minut later -----------


Xavier: Here are your menus. Would you like a drink before you order?
Jordi: Yes, erm.. A Cola please.  
David: Yes, I’ll have water please, a big bottle.
Xavier: Okey. Meanwhile, you think what do you want.


------------ 1 minut later -------


Xavier: Are you ready to order?
David: Yes, I think so… I want a salad without salt.
Xavier: And you gay?
Jordi: I think want some fish with chips.
Xavier: Okey, would you like bread?
David: Yes sir.
Xavier: Anithing else?
David: No, I think it’s OK.


----------- 15 minuts later -------


Xavier: Here you are, the salad for you and fish and ships for you.
Jordi: Thanks, I think it’s so good.
David: Erm.. Here there is a hair. This is a shame.
Xavier: Oh no! I’m so sorry sir. Bring me this plate and I will bring another salad.
David: Here you are.


------------ 3 minuts later --------


Xavier: Here you are, a new plate of salad.  We’re so sorry for the hair, it’s the first time that it happens.
David: Ok. I think now it’s ok.


------------20 minuts later------------
Jordi: Excusme sir. Can we have the bill please?
Xavier: Okey, now I bring you the bill


Xavier: Here you are.
Jordi: Ok. Thank you very much for the meal. We are very satisfied.
David: Oh yes, and don’t give importance to the hair.
Xavier:Oh, I’m very agraited to you,
Jordi: bye bye, see you soon, we will come another time in this restaurant.
David: See you son! Bye.
Xavier: Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment