Labels

Saturday 9 May 2015

GIVING DIRECTIONS by Alena Arbós and Aran Teixidó

DIALOGUE 5






+Excuse me, I think I'm lost. Can you tell me where's the Wax Museum?

-Of course, it's not so far. You just have to go straight ahead and turn right, then keep walking till you see a very big building. It will be the Wax museum.

+Thank you, so is it near of any book shop?

-No. This city only has two book shops and they are next to the park. The park is so far from here.

+Okay. I'm visiting this city for a few days and then I will return to London.

-That's great. Come on, hurry up, if you want to visit the Wax Museum today, you have to go there right now because it closes at 7 p.m.

+My gosh! It's almost half past five! Thank you so much, see you later!

-No problem, enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment