Labels

Saturday 9 May 2015

Going shopping by Josep Berent & Laura Aixalà

DIALOGUE 6

Laura: Hello, can I help you sir?
Josep: Yes please. Have you got a shirt?
Laura: What colour do you prefer? Do you have a checked shirt or a spotted shirt?
Josep: I want in black colour, and a checked shirt if it's possible.
Laura: Okey. I'll check in a minute.
1 minute later
Laura:  Here you are.
Josep: Have you got this shirt in my size?
Laura: What size are you?
Josep: I use an L
Laura: Yes sir, this is an L
Josep: Okey, have you got these jeans in another colour? erm... red?
Laura: Yes sir I'll check in the warhouse, wait a moment please
Josep: Okey. I'll wait here.
1 minute later
Laura: Here you are, if there's something wrong with any of the clothes, you can tell it to me.
Josep: Fine. I'll take this shirt and the red jeans. How much is it?
Laura: It's 40€.
Josep: Here you are, thank you. Bye!
Laura: You are welcome sir. See you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment