Labels

Friday 29 May 2015

Going shopping by David Falcó, Jordi Pons & Xavier Salvany



+Excuse me, I'm looking for some new jeans in a 44 size.
-Er... Which one? Here you have all those sizes.
+ The greyish jeans please
- Oh just a second, I'll have a look. Yes, here you are.
+ Thanks, can I try them on?
- Yeah, sure, the changing rooms are over there.
+Thanks

- 5 minutes later -

*Do they fit you okay?
+ Yes, I'll take them. Have you got a black T-shirt?
*Yes, ask to the shop-assistant.
+ Excuse me, have you got a black T-shirt?
- In a medium size?
+ Yes, please.
- Here you have all the T-shirts in different sizes and colours.
+I liked this one.
-Okay, go there to try it on.

- 5 minutes later -

+How much is it?
* It's 40 pounds.
+ Okay, I'll take it.
* But you have a great discount of the 20%
+ Thanks very much sir
* So it's 31 pounds.
+Here you are
* ok. Thank you for your shopping, bye.
- Bye. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment